BUYER LAWYER INFORMATION
Any business owner, sooner or later, might be in need of a business advice or require a review ofcertain documents when its least expected.So in short, business owners have need of an attorney who has expertise and knowledge. But to choose a right attorney is important.
For recommendation, please Contact Us today!
WHAT SERVICES AN ATTORNEY CAN OFFER?
A business law attorney will help current business owners or future business owners from startupof a corporation, contract drafting, review and negotiations, or representing a buyer or seller in a sale of a business transaction and other general business matters.
- An Immigration Attorney to ensure I-9 compliance.
- An Employment Law Attorney for human resource issues, wage disputes and compliance.
- A Commercial Litigation Attorney for either suing or defending lawsuits such as collections or breach of contract.
- An Intellectual Property Attorney to protect business trademark, patent or trade secrets.
- A Real Estate Attorney to review leases or assist in purchasing a property.
- An Insurance Defense Attorney to defend corporate officers being sued for negligence or product defects.
- A Worker’s Compensation Attorney to defend corporate officers being sued by an employee because being injured at work.
- An E-Commerce Attorney to ensure online presence of state and federal compliance.
- A Trade Attorneyfor importing or exporting.
- A Bankruptcy Attorney if business is losing money and the creditors are increasing.
- A Tax Attorney to make sure the business and its owners will maximize the state and federal tax code benefits.